News and Events
Friday, July 14, 2017
Was it biting off more than they could chew—or a really smart, sweeping culture change designed to improve resident care and drive efficiency to the bottom line? Judging from their incredible adoption success, Maple Lawn Medical Care (Coldwater MI) made the right decisions to implement a new EHR system (PointClickCare) and, at ...
Monday, December 12, 2016
SMART*Technology's predictive analytics delivers alerts of those subtle changes in condition that indicate incipient patient health crisis. SMART* technology scrubs the daily measurements sent from CareConnection's vitals integration to the SNF's EMR system, ferreting out those combinations of markers that indicate the potential for infection, s...
Monday, October 17, 2016
How do I Spot Potential Health Issues in My Skilled Nursing Building Residents? “How do I spot potential health issues in my residents—and intervene quickly to adjust medications to prevent unnecessary hospital readmission? With SMART* Alerts from CareConnection,” remarks Gwen Leger, APRN for a Louisiana skilled nursing build...
Saturday, October 01, 2016
Triple Aim is the philosophical basis for the aggressive movement toward Value Based Purchasing—payment related to outcomes rather than services delivered—which is turning LTPAC business models on their heads. The numbers don’t lie. “Chronic diseases are money pits,” Cynthia Morton (Executive...
Friday, January 22, 2016
Even up the playing field: The grounds of our ball field are shifting—and making it increasingly difficult to hold a solid position. It’s clear our strategy must change from one of defense to bringing our offense “A” game to the table. At the PointClickCare Summit 2015 Mark Parkinson, AHCA’s President and CEO as ...
- Time is Money AND Improved Care
- If Your Dashboard Alerts 976F, You Need Constant Care Technology
- MatrixCare Skilled Nursing Announces Constant Care Vitals Integration
- Do The Math. Intervention = Prevention
- Dare to Compare Constant Care Technology
- What's the Difference? FDA or MDDS? Plenty!
- Be the SNF of Choice for Your Hospital Network
- Change Everything? It's a Piece of Cake
- Unleash Your Team to Care for the Resident, Not the Chart
- Quick Peek: The Constant Care Solution Video
resident satisfaction tips care plan reimbursement alerts temporal thermometer ACO readmission prevention nursing home penalties CareCart outcomes value based payments vital signs blood pressure EMR silver tsunami hospital readmission job satisfaction AOD cms temporal thermometer, forehead scanning thermometer, thermofocus, vitals interface
- ACO (12)
- alerts (14)
- AOD (2)
- blood pressure (14)
- care plan (5)
- CareCart (8)
- cms (2)
- EMR (12)
- hospital readmission (12)
- job satisfaction (4)
- nursing home penalties (9)
- outcomes (19)
- readmission prevention (18)
- reimbursement (8)
- resident satisfaction (2)
- silver tsunami (1)
- temporal thermometer (1)
- temporal thermometer, forehead scanning thermometer, thermofocus, (3)
- tips (4)
- value based payments (5)
- vital signs (14)
- vitals interface (12)