News and Events
Thursday, January 10, 2019
What would you do with 15 extra hours every day? "Improve care" says the team at The Lodge at Mills River, one of Sanstone Health's premiere buildings in North Carolina. "Vitals are vital--they are the primary indicators of resident health. Changes in those vitals are the first step in triggering care plan interventions" remark...
Friday, July 14, 2017
Was it biting off more than they could chew—or a really smart, sweeping culture change designed to improve resident care and drive efficiency to the bottom line? Judging from their incredible adoption success, Maple Lawn Medical Care (Coldwater MI) made the right decisions to implement a new EHR system (PointClickCare) and...
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
The Lodge Health and Rehabilitation Center in Ocala, Fla. (a Greystone Health Network skilled nursing facility) is confident that their residents are receiving better care with Medline’s CareConnection vitals integration to PointClickCare. Director of Nursing Tiffany Hafer says her team has experienced not only caregiver ti...
Monday, June 06, 2016
Nothing! The comfort meal of our youth is now PBJ (Payroll-Based Journal), the daunting new measure adopted by CMS and designed to reveal the correlation between staff morale (as measured by ratio and turnover) and improved resident satisfaction (an indicator of quality of care as it relates to resident well-being). The Data Sandwich: CMS h...
- NetSolutions Users Deploy the Power of Prevention
- Examining Rehospitalizations in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- What could you do with 15 extra "person" hours every day?
- Time is Money AND Improved Care
- If Your Dashboard Alerts 976F, You Need CareConnection
- MatrixCare Skilled Nursing Announces Medline's CareConnection Vitals Integration
- Do The Math. Intervention = Prevention
- Dare to Compare Medline's CareConnection
- What's the Difference? FDA or MDDS? Plenty!
- Be the SNF of Choice for Your Hospital Network
AOD readmission prevention outcomes blood pressure alerts cms value based payments EMR silver tsunami hospital readmission temporal thermometer, forehead scanning thermometer, thermofocus, vitals interface tips vital signs job satisfaction nursing home penalties reimbursement resident satisfaction care plan ACO temporal thermometer CareCart
- ACO (13)
- alerts (14)
- AOD (2)
- blood pressure (14)
- care plan (5)
- CareCart (8)
- cms (2)
- EMR (12)
- hospital readmission (13)
- job satisfaction (4)
- nursing home penalties (10)
- outcomes (19)
- readmission prevention (19)
- reimbursement (9)
- resident satisfaction (2)
- silver tsunami (1)
- temporal thermometer (1)
- temporal thermometer, forehead scanning thermometer, thermofocus, (3)
- tips (3)
- value based payments (5)
- vital signs (14)
- vitals interface (12)