News and Events
Thursday, August 09, 2018
“Vitals are vital—and the first indicator of the health of our residents,” remarks Faina Kaganov, RN, Chief Clinical Officer of The Allure Group in New York City.“In keeping with our corporate mission to provide cutting edge technology and treatments that speed recovery, we chose to deploy best-in-breed Medline's CareConnect...
Friday, September 22, 2017
"Hospital administrators are ...reducing excess thirty-day readmissions and avoiding Medicare penalties...by using networks of preferred skilled nursing facilities," proclaims a study in "HealthAffairs.Org." How can you become the SNF-of-Choice? 1. Embed an electronics medical record s...
Monday, October 17, 2016
How do I Spot Potential Health Issues in My Skilled Nursing Building Residents? “How do I spot potential health issues in my residents—and intervene quickly to adjust medications to prevent unnecessary hospital readmission? With SMART* Alerts from CareConnection,” remarks Gwen Leger, APRN for a Louisiana skilled nursing build...
Saturday, October 01, 2016
Triple Aim is the philosophical basis for the aggressive movement toward Value Based Purchasing—payment related to outcomes rather than services delivered—which is turning LTPAC business models on their heads. The numbers don’t lie. “Chronic diseases are money pits,” Cynthia Morton (Executive...
Friday, January 22, 2016
Even up the playing field: The grounds of our ball field are shifting—and making it increasingly difficult to hold a solid position. It’s clear our strategy must change from one of defense to bringing our offense “A” game to the table. At the PointClickCare Summit 2015 Mark Parkinson, AHCA’s President and CEO as ...
- NetSolutions Users Deploy the Power of Prevention
- Examining Rehospitalizations in Skilled Nursing Facilities
- What could you do with 15 extra "person" hours every day?
- Time is Money AND Improved Care
- If Your Dashboard Alerts 976F, You Need CareConnection
- MatrixCare Skilled Nursing Announces Medline's CareConnection Vitals Integration
- Do The Math. Intervention = Prevention
- Dare to Compare Medline's CareConnection
- What's the Difference? FDA or MDDS? Plenty!
- Be the SNF of Choice for Your Hospital Network
reimbursement EMR care plan CareCart AOD value based payments ACO readmission prevention blood pressure hospital readmission alerts silver tsunami temporal thermometer temporal thermometer, forehead scanning thermometer, thermofocus, vital signs vitals interface nursing home penalties cms outcomes job satisfaction resident satisfaction tips
- ACO (13)
- alerts (14)
- AOD (2)
- blood pressure (14)
- care plan (5)
- CareCart (8)
- cms (2)
- EMR (12)
- hospital readmission (13)
- job satisfaction (4)
- nursing home penalties (10)
- outcomes (19)
- readmission prevention (19)
- reimbursement (9)
- resident satisfaction (2)
- silver tsunami (1)
- temporal thermometer (1)
- temporal thermometer, forehead scanning thermometer, thermofocus, (3)
- tips (3)
- value based payments (5)
- vital signs (14)
- vitals interface (12)